“I am a Prosthodontist with additional training in Dental Implants with more than 20 years of private practice experience. I have three years of additional academic training on Prothodontics (MS fromUAB) & two years of additional academic training on Oral Implantology (MS from California Implant Institute & UNLV). My advanced education enables me to provide Full Mouth Restoration with emphasis on esthetics & function, ALL ON 4 (teeth in a Day), Dental Implants, Fixed and Removable Implant Prosthesis, TMD treatments and Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry including Veneers and Esthetic Crown & bridge. I have undergone 10 years of rigorous dental training to provide you with specialty level care and you will be pleased to receive the highest standards of care in my office.”
My Practice Philosophy
Selecting the right doctor for ALL ON 4 treatment protocol can be a quite overwhelming and time consuming process for most of the patients. My practice philosophy has always been a “patient centered approach” where after the initial consultation, my patients develop trust about the quality of care they will receive in my practice. I highly value this trust and work very hard to ensure that after their treatments are completed, they are very happy and they feel that they made the right choice to come to my practice for their treatment. It is very rewarding for me too to realize that I could help them and be part of an important decision in their lives.
Through years of university education and continuing educations, I was able perform the right treatments for my patients. Probably, developing the right treatment plan could be the most challenging aspect in patient care and it could be the making or breaking part in any treatment protocol. For a successful treatment outcome, patient who is the most important person in my practice needs to be listened and understood completely in terms of their “wants and needs”. This allows for a desired functional and esthetic outcome and guarantees patient satisfaction in the end. This kind of “patient centered practice philosophy” helps me to put patient and their dental health as the priority and produce exceptional results every time.
I see every patient from the initial consultation, treatment planning, all post operative visits through final teeth delivery. My patients become like my family and I enjoys the long term follow ups with them. My patients enjoy my warm and caring bedside manners, easy going personality and jovial nature. I strive to provide them with the best treatment to my ability.
- DDS – Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA (1998)
- Implant Fellowship – New York University, NY (2005-2007)
- Masters Degree – University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL (2010-2013)
- Prosthodontics Residency – University of Alabama & Veterans Hospital (2010-2013)
- Masters Degree (Oral Implantology) – California Implant Institute & UNLV School of Dental Medicine, Las Vegas (2015-2018)
Experience and Professional Memberships
- Private Practice, North Scottsdale & Glendale, Current
- Private Practice, Milltown, NJ, 10 years (2000-2010)
- Assistant Faculty, Continuing Education Implant Dentistry Program, New York University, NY
- Associate Faculty, College of Dental Medicine, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- Member, American College of Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontics Research Grant Recipient
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Award for Best Removable Prosthetics
- National Merit Scholarship, INDIA
Shreedevi Thulasidas., et.al. “Influence of Implant Angulation on the Fracture Resistance of Zirconia Abutments”. Journal of Prosthodontics, (24) 2015. 127-135.
“U.S. News and World Report ranks our programs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham among the nation’s Top 10″
Dr.Devi DDS.MS is the only female prosthodontist in the area.