I have bad teeth, what are my options?
I have bad teeth? What are my options?
Should I pull all of my teeth and get dental implants?
What do I do with my very badly decayed teeth?
My whole mouth is rotting away, what can I do?
Terrible teeth, what are my options?
I have bad teeth, what can be done?
Many patients come to me asking these questions. I thought I will write about this to benefit patients thinking about their bad teeth and their options.
Unfortunately, many patients end up having bad teeth because of acid erosion from soda drinks & energy drinks, aggressive periodontal disease, previous trauma to the teeth, dry mouth from medications and radiation therapy or simply neglecting their teeth. Many patients have avoided dental treatment for years due to dental phobia or past bad experiences. The good news is that they all have reached the same conclusion, “I am tired my condition, I am tired of not smiling in social gatherings, I want to fix it now”. What are my options? Whom can I trust to help me to smile and chew again?”
It is also important to understand that the bad teeth are more than an aesthetic problem. If you have bad teeth, you are most likely walking around with multiple areas of infections in your jaw bone. The infection reduces bone density & mass and can potentially enter your blood stream. The unexplained fever and fatigue that you are experiencing may be the result of these infections. The bacteria from these infections can spread around if your immunity is down. Many of my patients are presented with infections in their mouth that are slowly destroying their mouth and affecting their health. So I advise my patients to take care of their bad teeth from a health point of view.
The first advice to the patients is to find a specialist dentist who has experience and knowledge in handling difficult cases. After careful evaluation sometimes including a CBCT imaging, the specialist dentist will be able to offer a variety of options ranging from esthetic dentures, implant supported over dentures or ALL ON 4 (teeth in a day) depending upon the condition of your mouth and your budget.
If your teeth are beyond saving and if your finances allow, implant-supported teeth like “ALL ON 4” may be a viable option for you. This procedure requires careful treatment planning and execution. After this procedure, you will be able to walk out of the office with nice, natural looking teeth.
Patient After ALL ON 4 Dental Implant Treatment with Dr. Devi DDS.MS
The second best option is to extract all the teeth and have an implant supported fixed esthetic denture. Typically these dentures are supported by 2 or 3 dental implants. They are aesthetic and durable and function almost like your natural teeth.
Patient After Treatment with Dr. Devi DDS.MS
If your finances are very limited, you can be fitted with an esthetic denture that makes a beautiful smile. In the future when your finances improve, you can convert these dentures to an implant supported fixed denture.
So if you are one of the patients who want to take care of their teeth and oral health, you are advised to act at the earliest. A dentist who can do comprehensive treatment plan like a Prosthodontist is the dentist that patient should choose to restore their teeth and smile.
Why Choose Dr. Devi for your Dental Treatment?
- With her specialty training in Prosthodontics & Dental Implant Surgery, Dr. Devi is considered as the Best Implant Dentist in Arizona
- Dentist with 20 years of clinical experience and specialty training on Prosthodontics and Implant Surgery. No matter how bad your mouth condition is, Dr. Devi is able to help you.
- Being proficient in Advanced restorative treatment procedures and in implant surgical techniques, treatment is handled exclusively by Dr. Devi from start to finish – Not switching patients from offices to offices.
- Private meetings with Dr. Devi to discuss, understand and accept treatment plans that suit you. No sale persons in our office pressuring you to make your treatment decisions. Dr. Devi’s primary focus is to improve your mouth condition and quality of life, not to sell cases.
- Holistic approach in treatments. Dr. Devi helped many patients by treating as a whole person and change their habits like smoking. You can read patient testimonials.
- Dr. Devi treat only few patients a day and her schedule is kept very light. So you will receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Dr. Devi offers sedation dentistry and treat patients with Dental phobia. Her calm personality and gentle touch made it possible for patients with extreme fear to undertake dental treatments after avoiding treatment for many years. Google reviews reveal so many patient’s life changing stories.
- Our fees are very reasonable. Dr. Devi can work with you and will offer treatments plans that fit your budget constraints. We do offer financing plans.
- Exclusively beautiful, calm private office with an indoor waterfall.
- Dr. Devi offer free consults and your initial visit consists of meeting with Dr.Devi to understand your concerns and treatment goal.
- Hundreds of highly satisfied patients.